This privacy notice discloses the information practices for crampberry.com and the types of information that crampberry.com may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications and other online services (collectively, referred as “our services”). This policy will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our services, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The use of the data collected at the time of placing an order through our services.
- How cookies and analytics scripts helps ease your future transactions and improve our services.
- The use of the data collected through surveys and contests.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by our services. This policy does not apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-parties, payment gateways, social networks, etc that you may use in connection with our services.
INFORMATION COLLECTION,USE AND SHARING
The information we collect on or through our services may include:
Account information: Your full name, email address, delivery address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and other similar information.
Other information that may include your browsing/usage information and transactional information including billing information and credit/debit card or other payment information, etc
Information obtained from automatic data collection technologies, which may include computer and device information, location information, delivery preferences, etc.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone without your consent.
We will use your information to provide our services to you in a personalised format and may use it to provide relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email, phone calls or other forms of communication in the future to provide support, collect feedback, improve our services, tell you about specials, new products or services, etc.
THIRD PARTY SHARING
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests or improve our services. This may include sharing information with contractors, advertisers, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business, including delivery and support services. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites, and researchers, and combine that information with information which we collect from or about you. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of ensuring security and safety, preventing fraud, performing audits and improving our services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information.
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following, within reasonable bounds, at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.